Monday, March 5, 2007

A Big Weekend

We had a blast with Matthew and Bari while they were here. I was so so sad to see them go. They spoiled us so much. First they took us out for dinner to White Spot, then they took the kids to Go Bananas while I stayed home. They bought us an awesome pizza dinner from Jim's pizza and best of all they entertained the kids the whole time they were here. In my opinion families should not be able to move away from each other especially when there are kids involved!

We went to the Kids Swap Meet at Heritage Park early Saturday. We did not get there as early as I wanted so the line was already out the door. I did manage to get a really cute frilly bassinet for $60. It plays music, vibrates, and lights up. I couldn't find much else except for an ocean wonders aquarium for Georgia's crib for $3. I was pretty satisfied when we left.

At home we managed to clean and organize the couple area's of the house we wanted to. We took one full van of stuff to the thrift store and two loads to the dump. What a relief!!

Sunday we celebrated grandmas birthday. We had a good time but had to leave early because Georgia was pretty sick.

I have a ton of pictures to post but no time right now so I'll be back!

No comments: