Thursday, February 1, 2007

Gymnastics




I sat down to post the skating pictures this morning after dropping Xavier off and realized it is the 1st of February, Lunden's gymnastics class. This was at about 8:35 and we needed to be across the freeway by 9:00. Everyone was still in their PJ's including me but somehow we made it there in time.

This is the only gymnastics club in chilliwack and I must say I was surprised by how old and run down it was. If I had gone and looked at it before I would not have signed him up. He didn't notice how dirty in was and ended up having lots of fun. He hasn't quite learned that you are supposed to listen to your teacher and follow directions but I guess that will come in time. I could only get a couple pictures because he was running around too much!

No comments: